We are determined to reach the grassroots, empowering the new generation and promoting health with use of research, striving for an educated and healthier empowered generation.
Please follow and like us:
- Research helps :
· To find out what we need and what we need to do.
· Research tells us objectively
- what the problem is.
· How much of a problem it is.
· Best ways to solve the problem without wasting resources.
· It allows us to utilize limited available resources to achieve the greatest impact on proven problem.
· It helps us to assess success of programs or interventions with respect to prevailing problems and impact on indigenes and population.
· It helps us determine the best ways to achieve success in our target population.
· It helps provide objectives data supporting the prevalent diseases in different specific age group
- ethnic groups and target population in our environment eliminating guesswork.
· It provides information that allows objective goals when caring individual get involved in promoting community health.
· It allows organization to utilize the data in requesting for grants to help communities.
· It assists in determining the best programs for different communities.